ENGINEERING AND VALUE ADDED SERVICES
We are involved in all aspects of product design and application development. Our strength lies in our ability to quickly assemble our resources to develop cost effective solutions for our customers. Whether it’s a simple request to source a hard-to-find part, or a time consuming complex motion control system, we can help. Call one of our New England office locations, or submit a quote online for assistance on your next project.
In-House Application Expertise
Our experienced engineers and product specialists provide extensive technical and application support for all of the product lines we represent.
- Precision Motion Control
- Electrical Motors and Drives
- Process Controls
- Power Transmission/Linear Motion
- Technical Application Review/Analysis
- System Specification Development
- Motor Sizing
- Cost and Performance Analysis
- Proof of Concept Prototypes
- Application Documentation / AutoCAD
- Programming and Start-Up Assistance
- After Sale Support and Training
State-of-the-art cleanroom facility for custom lubrication of bearings, linear motion products and gear boxes.
- Certified Class 10,000 Environment
- Class 100 Laminar Flow Workstation
- Automated Cleaning/Degreasing System
- Manual and Automatic Lubrication Dispensers
- Extensive Selection of Lubricants
- Package Sealing Equipment
Manufacturing electro-mechanical assemblies to assist our customers in reducing total manufacturing costs.
- Motor and Gearbox
- Wiring Harnesses
- Pneumatic Assemblies
- Special Actuators
- DIN Rail Assemblies
Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
Customized programs to manage customer inventory.
- Stockroom Management
- Breadman Replenishment
- Vendor Consolidation
- Dedicated Branch Inventory
- JIT Delivery
- Kanban Release
CUSTOM CONTROL PANELS
Our Integrated Controls Systems division designs and builds custom control panels. Our experience includes Variable Speed Drives, PLC’s, Steppers, Servos, HMI’s, Data Acquisition and Temperature Controls. We also spend a lot of time troubleshooting some very old equipment.
View our current inside sales job openings and come join our team!