ENGINEERING AND VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Engineering and Application Development
Our experienced engineers and product specialists provide extensive technical and application support for all of the product lines we represent. We are involved in all aspects of product design and application development. Our strength lies in our ability to quickly assemble our resources to develop cost effective solutions for our customers. Whether it’s a simple request to source a hard to find part, sales or a time consuming complex motion control system…we can help.
- Application Analysis
- Technical Support
- Bearing Lubrication Services
- Class 10,000 Cleanroom
- Electro-Mechanical Sub-Assembly
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
In-House Application Expertise:
- Precision Motion Control
- Electrical Motors and Drives
- Process Controls
- Power Transmission/ Linear Motion
- Technical Application Review/Analysis
- System Specification Development
- Motor Sizing
- Cost and Performance Analysis
- Proof of Concept Prototypes
- Application Documentation / AutoCAD
- Programming and Start-Up Assistance
- Post Sale Support and Training
State of the art cleanroom facility for custom lubrication of bearings, linear motion products, and gear boxes.
- Certified Class 10,000 Environment
- Class 100 Laminar Flow Workstation
- Automated Cleaning/Degreasing System
- Manual and Automatic Lubrication Dispensers
- Extensive Selection of Lubricants
- Package Sealing Equipment
Manufacturing electro-mechanical assemblies to assist our customers in reducing total manufacturing costs.
- Motor and Gearbox
- Wiring Harnesses
- Pneumatic Assemblies
- Special Actuators
- DIN Rail Assemblies
Vendor Managed Inventory
Customized programs to manage customer inventory.
- Stockroom Management
- Breadman Replenishment
- Vendor Consolidation
- Dedicated Branch Inventory
- JIT Delivery
- Kanban Release
Our vast experience has allowed us to support manufacturers in many Industries. Take a look at some of our work.
2017 Automation Expo
BSC Industries, Inc. hosted its first Automation Expo, bringing together suppliers and customers for a day of education and innovative discussions.