INTEGRATED CONTROL SYSTEMS
The Integrated Control Systems team engineers and manufactures a wide variety of control panels at our facility in Providence, RI. Our team is comprised of experienced design engineers and assembly technicians. Over the years we have been involved in projects that range from a simple single AC motor controller to complex multi-axis motion and process control systems. Call us at any of our seven New England office locations, or submit a quote request online. We have the experts that can help you with just about any motion and process control application.
- Complete design and integration of coordinated motion control and process control systems
- New design, build, program, test, start-up/commissioning and field service
- Existing machine upgrades, including electrical and mechanical components
- Extensive system documentation
- PLC/HMI Programming
Typical Control Components
- AC/DC Drives and Controls
- Servo and Stepper Drives & Controls
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Touch Screen HMIs
- Panel Meters
- Winders and Payoffs
- Coating and Bonding Lines
- Wire Drawing
- Temperature Control
- Stamping and Presses
- Tension Control
- Rolling Mills
- Web Handling
- Cut-to-Length Lines
2019 marks the 100th anniversary of our company! We’d love for you to share your memories or well wishes with us.
A paper mill needed to make machine guarding improvements at their facility, but also needed employee buy-in. BSC Industries was there from start to finish, from product recommendations to employee training.