INTEGRATED CONTROL SYSTEMS
The Integrated Control Systems team engineers and manufactures a wide variety of control panels at our facility in Providence, RI. Our team is comprised of experienced design engineers and assembly technicians. Over the years we have been involved in projects that range from a simple single AC motor controller to complex multi-axis motion and process control systems. We have the experts that can help you with just about any motion or process control application.
- Complete design and integration of coordinated motion control and process control systems
- New design, build, program, test, start-up/commissioning and field service
- Existing machine upgrades, including electrical and mechanical components
- Extensive system documentation
- PLC/HMI Programming
Typical Control Components
- AC/DC Drives and Controls
- Servo and Stepper Drives & Controls
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Touch Screen HMIs
- Panel Meters
- Winders and Payoffs
- Coating and Bonding Lines
- Wire Drawing
- Temperature Control
- Stamping and Presses
- Tension Control
- Rolling Mills
- Web Handling
- Cut-to-Length Lines
CUSTOM CONTROL PANELS
Our Integrated Controls Systems division designs and builds custom control panels. Our experience includes Variable Speed Drives, PLC’s, Steppers, Servos, HMI’s, Data Acquisition and Temperature Controls. We also spend a lot of time troubleshooting some very old equipment.
LOOKING FOR SOLUTIONS?
Check out our application stories to see the breadth of our experience. We'd love to explore your project.