INTEGRATED CONTROL SYSTEMS
The Integrated Control Systems team engineers and manufactures a wide variety of control panels at our facility in Providence, RI. Our team is comprised of experienced design engineers and assembly technicians. Over the years we have been involved in projects that range from a simple single AC motor controller to complex multi-axis motion and process control systems. Call us at any of our seven New England office locations, or submit a quote request online. We have the experts that can help you with just about any motion and process control application.
- Complete design and integration of coordinated motion control and process control systems
- New design, build, program, test, start-up/commissioning and field service
- Existing machine upgrades, including electrical and mechanical components
- Extensive system documentation
- PLC/HMI Programming
Typical Control Components
- AC/DC Drives and Controls
- Servo and Stepper Drives & Controls
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Touch Screen HMIs
- Panel Meters
- Winders and Payoffs
- Coating and Bonding Lines
- Wire Drawing
- Temperature Control
- Stamping and Presses
- Tension Control
- Rolling Mills
- Web Handling
- Cut-to-Length Lines
This year we're celebrating our 100th Anniversary! Since 1919 we've been providing solutions to our customers. We're proud of our past and look forward to a bright future.
Interested in being part of our team? Our Canton, MA headquarters is currently looking for an Inside Sales/Customer Service Associate.